here in napa, summer has more than arrived. we’re expecting temps to exceed 25 degrees OVER normal for this time of year. mid 90s when it’s still 45 degrees at night. oy. what better way to celebrate summer and cool off even if you don’t live in wine country? check out the entire recipe at the link:
These tips and tricks will guarantee you’ll be a totally happy camper this summer.
- a double boiler (or here is a handy candle making kit)
- wax (soy wax, paraffin wax, old candles)
- pre-waxed wicks with tabs (150mm / 6”)
- citronella oil for candle making (use 1 oz per lb of wax)
- other scents for candle making like pine, mandarin orange, eucalyptus, peppermint)
- hot glue gun
CLICK HERE FOR ALL DIRECTIONS AND ORIGINAL LINK: http://gardentherapy.ca/diy-citronella-candles/
Using just three materials and a wee bit of time you will quickly have stylish mason jars to light up the garden or patio on these late summer nights.