love me some vegan pancakes. comforting and easy to make.
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Serves 2 to 4
This is the best vegan pancake recipe you will ever make. You deserve it. To make this soy free, use soy-free Earth Balance.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Egg replacement mixture
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter, melted
- Maple syrup and vegan butter, for topping
1. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cornstarch, salt, baking powder, and sugar. In a small bowl, make the egg replacer and combine it with the almond milk and vanilla. Using a whisk, combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix gently until combined. You want some lumps. Gently fold in the melted butter. Make sure the batter is still lumpy and thick.
2. Heat a griddle or skillet…
View original post 105 more words