Prep time:1 hour
Cook time:10 mins
Total time:1 hour 10 mins
makes 1 L
- 1 L water
- ¼ cup black tea leaves, or 4 black tea bags
- ½ cup peach simple syrup
- Bring the water to a boil in a large pot.
- Once the water has boiled, add the tea or teabags. Take the pot off the heat and let the tea steep. If you are using teabags, take them out after 2-4 minutes. If using loose leaf tea, you can let it steep for up to 10 minutes without the tea getting bitter.
- Add the peach simple syrup. You might need more, if you want a stronger peach flavour.
- Let the tea cool, then chill it in the fridge.
- Serve chilled over ice